Are you looking to find out more about Community Tax Relief, LLC.? We have gathered Community Tax reviews from around the web and brought them all together in one place. There is a lot to see here, and much that may have a strong impact on the outcome of your tax case or tax debt resolution. Please read all of the information provided prior to making your final decision.
About Community Tax Relief
Community Tax Relief, LLC, is a full-service tax relief, tax resolution, and tax defense provider headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. The company was launched in 2010 by co-founders, Jacob Dayan, Esq, Adam Dayan, Esq., and Nick Charveron, EA. Community Tax Relief bills itself as a tax resolution and tax defense agency offering taxpayers and businesses a broad range of services including:
- Tax Resolution Services
- Offers In Compromise
- Installment Agreements
- Stair Step Agreements
- Streamline Installment Agreement
- Partial Pay Installment Agreement
- Conditional Expense Installment Agreement
- Traditional Installment Agreement
- Currently Not Collectible Status
- Other Services
- Tax Preparation
- Online Business Accounting
- Sales and Use Returns
- State and Local Payroll Tax Filing
- End-of-Year 1099s and W2s
- 940/941 Filings
Attributes of CommunityTax Relief
Jacob Dayan, Esq, CEO and Co-Founder of Community Tax Relief, holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from the University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business.
Jacob Dayan graduated Magna Cum Laude from Mitchell Hamline School of Law. He earned a Juris Doctor degree and is licensed to practice law in the state of Illinois.
Co-founder Adam Dayan, Esq. holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and a law degree from Chicago Kent College of Law.
Co-founder Nick Charveron, EA holds a Bachelor of Science Degree from Southern Illinois University. He has served with the U.S. Army Illinois National Guard and interned at the United States Embassy in Warsaw, Poland. As a designated Enrolled Agent, Mr. Charveron holds an unrestricted right to practice before the IRS.
Community Tax Relief highlights the following positive attributes:
- Co-founder Jacob Dayan, Esq. holds the following qualifications:
- Juris Doctor Degree
- Licensed to practice law in the state of Illinois
- Co-founder Adam Dayan, Esq. holds the following qualifications:
- Lawyer with specialties in Tax Relief, Tax Settlement, Bankruptcy Law, and Foreclosure Defense
- Co-founder Nick Charveron, EA holds the following qualifications:
- Enrolled Agent
- Licensed Tax Practitioners, CPA’s and IRS Enrolled Agents on Staff
- Able to provide tax relief and tax resolution services in all 50 states
- A+ Better Business Bureau rating
- Consumer Affairs accredited
- IRS Approved Continuing Education Provider
- More than $800 million in tax debt resolved to date
- More than 80,000 tax returns prepared
- Over 100,000 clients
Community Tax Relief Reviews
We found plenty of Community Tax Services reviews on the major review sites. While there were plenty of positive reviews from satisfied customers, there was also an alarming number of extremely unhappy customers who left negative reviews or filed consumer complaints against Community Tax Relief, LLC. Be aware that consumer reports on tax relief companies and other customer reviews may be purchased or solicited from family and friends. The most recent ratings and notable negative reviews are provided below. Please take time to read through the reviews for yourself before making a decision.
Community Tax Google Reviews
Google reviews rank Community Tax Relief, LLC 4.6 stars out of 5 based on 556 total reviews. The most recent negative reviews are shown below.
Community Tax Facebook Reviews
Community Tax Relief, LLC has a Facebook rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 70+ customer reviews. All customer reviews shown on Community Tax Relief, LLC’s Facebook business page are positive.
Community Tax Yelp Reviews
Yelp rates Community Tax 3.5 out of 5 stars based on 253 total reviews. There are 42 recommended reviews and 211 reviews that are not recommended by Yelp. We have included the most recent, and most concerning recommended reviews.
Community Tax BBB Reviews
Community Tax Relief, LLC has an A+ rating and has been BBB accredited since 2015. Community Tax Relief is rated 4.34 stars out of 5 based on 181 customer reviews. The BBB records 48 complaints filed against Community Tax Relief, LLC within the past 3 years. Of those complaints, 35 have been resolved and closed within the last 12 months. The most recent and relevant Community Tax Relief BBB Complaints are provided below.
Is Community Tax Relief Legit?
Community Tax Relief, LLC is a legitimate provider of tax relief and tax resolution services. However, there are a few factors that bear extra consideration before using Community Tax services.
- While Community Tax Relief boasts many positive customer reviews, the number of consumer complaints and negative customer reviews may be a red flag
- Community Tax Relief has rather limited operating hours of 7am to 5pm weekdays only. This may not work for clients who work a full-time job.
- Community Tax costs are unknown. Fees are not provided on the Community Tax services website
What Is The Best Tax Relief Program?
Every tax problem features its own unique set of circumstances. The perfect tax solution for one individual may not work for another. It is important to conduct plenty of research and make sure that you are getting the type of tax relief service that is appropriate for your tax issue. You should always consult with and obtain price quotes from several different tax relief companies before making your final choice.
IRS Tax Relief Network can help you find the perfect tax relief service for your tax issue. We have a quick and easy process that will help us match you with the perfect tax relief experts from our wide network of tax relief professionals.
Visit our website and click on the link to Resolve My Tax Debt Here Now. to tell us more about your tax circumstances and receive a FREE tax relief consultation. You can call us at 1-877-TAX-MEND (1-877-829-6363) for immediate assistance.